Friday 27 May 2011

what have i done in the 24 years of my life that i can be proud of??

ok... this post i will do it entirely in English...

for the last 24 years (maybe 20 or so years that i can remember) i don't exactly have anything that i can be really proud of... some might say that getting straight A's in examination is something to be proud of... well if been there, and i don't feel anything great about it... it's just grades on a piece of paper... well of course getting good grades will make our parents proud... but how do we really feel?? how do i feel?? nothing...
i've given it a lot of thought this couple of days... it seems that my life is empty... i don't have anything to be proud of... not a single think that i could think for the past few days that make me feel that i have accomplish something... heck! i don't even know what exactly i've done my entire life.. days past by and sometimes i don't realized that it is a new day and a new beginning..
even though i've finished my 1st degree in 6 years, i don't feel its an accomplishment that i can be proud of... damn....
what is happening to me?? i used to think i had accomplish things in life that i should be proud of... but it turns out to be just another event in my life... i need to start looking for something now... or i'll end up as a nobody....

No comments:

Post a Comment